Photobucket
Home Twitter Chatbox Trackers Cheats Image Map
Hey penguins, welcome to Joe18916's Club Penguin Cheats!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

meet my friends

Hello Penguins I know you all may know me (even though theres hardly any of you) but I'd like you to meet some of my friends!

-Chatty 3969, a fun penguin who is a great friend that loves playing CP if you see him make sure to give him a big shout out

-bob6812, awesome dude who I chat with everyday on xat. If you see him on cp be his buddy

-mcjohn, worker on this blog, I xat with him every day and hes got his own blog too meet him on xat.com/mcjohnclubpenguin for the link!

-magicalplang, fun guy who I hang around with sometimes on cp. he and mcjohn are brothers so if you see one on, its likely the other is too.

No comments:

Post a Comment