Photobucket
Home Twitter Chatbox Trackers Cheats Image Map
Hey penguins, welcome to Joe18916's Club Penguin Cheats!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Jimberson, new to blog

Hello Penguins! My name is Jimberson and recently Joe asked me to help him with this blog! I was overjoyed when he gave me the Author Request! Lemme tell you a little about myself. I'm 13 years old and soon turning 14! I live in Keller, Tx and i'm going into 11th grade (I started school 1 year early) in 2011. I'm a Professional blogger and I work on over 30 private blogs relating to many different subjects! I currently have 142 stamps! I don't like earning stamps often. I like to spend more time goofing off on chat's and spending time with friends! I love to do giveaways. I think about how other people think and use it within all my actions! If you see me waddling on CP, don't be afraid to say "Hi!" Who know's? Maybe we will become best friends for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment