Photobucket
Home Twitter Chatbox Trackers Cheats Image Map
Hey penguins, welcome to Joe18916's Club Penguin Cheats!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First ever suprise party

Hello reader penguins! (what else should I call you?) Dr njoy, bob6812, zeus 42000, ME, and some other random penguins! just had Joe18916's first ever official suprise party! check my new Joe18916 status bar on the side for more info, but meanwhile, here are some pics of the small party!





Pretty small but cool huh? Check as often as you can on the Joe18916 status bar and maybe you'll catch the next party! My next party will be my 5,000 hits party, you can check out the hit counter at the bottom, If You noticed i've reached 5,000 email me at mrs.nesbit@charter.net, or leave a comment But If you email, make the subject 5,000 hits! so long uh... Reader penguins!

No comments:

Post a Comment