Photobucket
Home Twitter Chatbox Trackers Cheats Image Map
Hey penguins, welcome to Joe18916's Club Penguin Cheats!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Club Penguin - forgotten parties

Hello Penguins, I noticed lately a lot of parties failed, or were forgotten, here is the list.


 
November 2010, I was there for this party, it was pretty fun, but people really forgot about it.


    

This Party only happened once and was really forgotten about afterwards.

   
Not very long ago, but still did YOU remember this party before now?

   
Back In 2007, as you can see it's still the old newspaper style.

  

Way back in 2006, I'd be shocked if anyone remembers this.
     

This was last year, but I forgot about it until I saw the picture!

  
I dont remember this because I was on vacation then XD

Well that wraps it up for tonight, goodnight penguins!

No comments:

Post a Comment