Photobucket
Home Twitter Chatbox Trackers Cheats Image Map
Hey penguins, welcome to Joe18916's Club Penguin Cheats!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Happy Hunger Games!

Welcome Welcome! The time has come to select our tributes from district twelve to compete in the 74th annual, Hunger games! Just kidding!

I am making a Hunger games movie and filming this weekend  I need volunteers to play parts in my movie!

here is the signup list.


Katniss: Bestpartyz
 Peeta: Bob6812
Haymitch: Zeus 42000
President Snow: Zeus 42000
Effie: [OPEN POSITION]
Cato: Joe18916
Thresh: Waddles 877
Rue: [OPEN POSITION ]
Ceasar: JOJO2184
Prim: Primrose Eve
Glimmer: [OPEN POSITION]
Marvel: [OPEN POSITION]
Boy from district 3: [OPEN POSITION]
Clove: [OPEN POSITION]

To sign up e-mail me at Joe18916cp@yahoo.com or tell me on xat!
REQUIREMENTS TO GET THE PART

must be first to talk to me

must be a member

must be able to cooperate with filming rules

Must have proper dressing for part!

GOOD LUCK!

~Joe18916

1 comment: