Photobucket
Home Twitter Chatbox Trackers Cheats Image Map
Hey penguins, welcome to Joe18916's Club Penguin Cheats!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Rockhopper coming to New York!

Hey Everyone

Billybob recently posted on the Club Penguin Community blog that Rockhopper (The famous pirate on Club Penguin) is coming to New York! It all started when Club Penguin said they where going to do a Virtual Coat Drive for Good Morning America and if they got 100,000 drawings they would send Rockhopper to New York and I guess they got 100,000 drawings. I hope you all of you can come to New York, unfortunately I can't come because I live in the UK but I am sure that everybody who comes to new york will have a lot of fun. Here is a picture that Billybob posted on the Blog.


~Hi

No comments:

Post a Comment