Photobucket
Home Twitter Chatbox Trackers Cheats Image Map
Hey penguins, welcome to Joe18916's Club Penguin Cheats!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Lulz CP Failed!

Hello Everyone

As you may of seen on previous blog posts it said that Lulz CP was going to take Club Penguin but then Mcjohn called Club Penguin with his brother and they said they would not get past the firewall and both Club Penguin and Mcjohn are right! As loads of people kept waiting for Club Penguin to be hacked nothing happened, the hacking of Club Penguin has made loads of discussion on blogs and online chats especially on some xat chats. So well done Club Penguin for keeping Lulz CP out of your systems! Also there is a author, me! I am called Hi (as my nickname) but on Club Penguin you can find me as Harry270, I hope you enjoy my posts in future and I especially hoped you enjoyed this one!

~Hi

No comments:

Post a Comment