Photobucket
Home Twitter Chatbox Trackers Cheats Image Map
Hey penguins, welcome to Joe18916's Club Penguin Cheats!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

a story....

One day I was cruising around chats like riffy888 and taco chat, I was at tacosofcp when I met magicalplang! He private chatted me saying he wanted me to go to theclubpenguincheats.com/chat I did and mcjohn and magicalplang made me a moderator. Later on mcjohn made a xat chat, I became an owner right from the start since I was his friend We then spent many months laughing and sniffing ketchup packets. Thhen one day, about a week ago, Magic and mcjohn got kicked off the computer, I was so upset I decided to quit, then about 2 days later, I returned to check on the chat,Mcjohn was there alone. He said Joey! I thought you quit! Then with a foolish smile on my face I said uhh...I did! Im just bob! Joe gave his account to me. "oh" says mcjohn. Im just kidding! I said to mcjohn. But I could tell he wasnt fooling around. He said, well if you arent bob, why are you here? Joe quit! I tried to tell him, but he wouldnt believe me. He got so angered that he banned me from the chat. Then he made me answer a ton of trivia question to believe its me.
I finally got them all, and mcjohn knew it was me. The next week I logged on and mcjohn was at it again! He still thought I was bob and banned me again! I asked what was going on and he said "I had second thoughts". This angered me, I wanted to reset his chat so I could ban him(which is what he did so he could ban me) But I forgot the password! A couple days later I remembered it, me and my friends were so happy That I was back! But then A few mean penguins named Mcjohn,and magic (where have we heard mc and magic huh) formed a plan, they were mad at what I did. they formed a plan and banned me! so as I write to you, I am banned, and hated at mcjohns chat.

~Joe18916 (with tears in eyes and may quit due to hatred)

No comments:

Post a Comment